Monday, April 26, 2010

Save The Date


I'm going to be doing a two person exhibit at McCord Gallery in Palos Park, IL with Dan Jarvis. Dan's a nice guy and a former student of mine. Both of us tend to experiment a lot in our work, both in content and technique. For this exhibit, we found we both were developing work that, although visually dissimilar, shares a similar theme.

Postcards for the exhibit haven't been printed yet (We need to send them images soon!), I'll post one once I get them. For now, here's a sneak preview of one of the pieces I'm exhibiting. It's a cyanotype print, 13 X 19 inches.

Tyler Hewitt and Dan Jarvis, McCord Gallery,
9602 West Creek Road (130th St. at La Grange Ave),
Palos Park, IL
Opening reception Friday, May 28, 6:30-8:00

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to see more of your work! Can I be your student??