Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Montreal and Quebec Panoramas

I vacationed recently in Montreal and Quebec City. While there, I made several photographic panoramic scenes. I like the collaged look of these, and intentionally do not make any attempt to seamlessly join them. While some people call this type of photographic work 'joiners' or 'Hockneyesque' (after artist David Hockney, who has been making work like this for decades), I usually call them panoramas. Here's the best of the panoramas I made on this trip.

The Terrace Dufferin and Chateau Frontenac, Quebec City.

The Montreal skyline, seen from Parc du Mont Royal.

View of the St. Lawrence Seaway from the Governor-General's residence in La Citedelle.

 View of Parc du Mont Royal.

Place Royale, Quebec City.

Rue St-John, Quebec City.

Quebec City.

No comments: