Saturday, August 31, 2019

Sunset


45th
digital photograph, 2019



Orange and Blue
digital photograph, 2019



Pork
digital photograph, 2019



Tan/Green/Tan
digital photograph, 2019

I was in San Francisco for a few days last month, and while there started on a project that had been in the back of my mind for a few years: making photos in the Outer Sunset district. I've always liked the Outer Sunset. It has a casual, homey feel, different from some of the better known neighborhoods in the city, which project more hip, upscale and precious vibes (which can also be enjoyable). 
Most of the Outer Sunset photos I made on this trip were shot in the morning, while wandering around this quiet neighborhood on my own. Shooting here was enjoyable and relaxing, and I'm hoping to do more of it in the future.

No comments: