Friday, March 28, 2008

Thanks!


Today was the opening reception for my exhibit. There was a pretty good turnout, despite it being yet another crappy weather day in Chicago. Several colleagues and friends came, and lots of students were there as well. Thanks to everyone who came, and I hope you enjoyed it.

Here’s a few shots of the exhibit.








The exhibit runs through April 17. I’ll be doing a talk in the gallery about alternative process photography on April 16 at 12:30 pm. It’s free and open to the public.

1 comment:

fulancito said...

Thought provoking... I think you've achieved your intent. The color monochrome prints photo really grabbed my attention and for some reason, the Lenin / Soviet statuary reminds me of the Iwo Jima memorial in Arlington. Great juxtaposition with the blender(?)...
Interesting, this intersection of desire, intent. Good work.