Friday, June 13, 2008

More Cyanotype Bookmarks


Here's a few more of the cyanotype bookmarks I've been making.



As you will see if you look at the column on the right side of this page, I've now got a bunch of them listed for sale on the Etsy page I set up.



I also printed 12 more bookmarks from new designs last night. A few of them didn't turn out like I wanted, but leaving them aside, I now have 26 different bookmarks.



I'll be posting the new ones to the Etsy page sometime today or tomorrow.


I'm about done making new bookmark designs for now. At least I have no plans to produce many more of them. I do have some ideas I haven't tried yet, and I want to rework a couple of the ones I've already made that didn't work out. I'm also in the middle of making several gum bichromate prints, however, and don't want the bookmarks to grab all of my attention.

No comments: