Monday, October 8, 2007

Hello from San Francisco


I've been having fun in San Francisco. Been spending time with my niece, having dinner with friends, and enjoying the beautiful city. Been doing a lot of shooting as well, and haven't even gone to any of the places I'm planning on shooting at.

Here's a couple of photos. I haven't been able to do anything with them except resize them, but you can see the sort of things I'm shooting.
The one you see at the top of this post was taken in Chinatown last night.



This one was taken this afternoon in the Haight/Ashbury neighborhood.



This is a storefront window in Chinatown, taken on Saturday. Tomorrow I'm planning on shooting at the Musee Mecanique, and around Fisherman's Wharf.

If I get some good shots, I might post them here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the close shots of little things in the store in Chinatown. The lack of anything familiar in the shot gives it a cool, wierd scale perspective.

Tyler Hewitt said...

I went back to that same shop today and shot a lot more photos. I think I got some good ones.